Friday 25 January 2013

High School Exam problem? Quincy's guide :D along with CANDY!

Hey guys,

For the past few weeks now our school has started the exam week session. That is when students from freshman to senior start prepping notes for their examination, which is the week after. During these weeks students and friends in my school are practically living zombies with no sleep. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!! Kidding xP it is imperative to get sleep guys. . . Anyways with a huge chunk of studying to do for this week. Why not plan next year so next year you will be more prepared. 

Exam prepping ( Quincy style OP OP OP OP~ ) 
- MAKE NOTES 2 WEEKS before examination day. Even better if you can start earlier since the main goal is to study easily. ( So having notes done now will save you time for you to make notes then)
-Try teaching someone or even talk to yourself when studying. I find that if you teach someone a concept you have gained a more knowledgeable insight in explaining the work you got taught in, which really helps when going into a examination. 
- Get sleep , I don't know how many kids can think that in high school or college/university pulling an all nighter is going to help you get that A+. WELL hopefully you come to realize that you can function and memorize even better when you get enough sleep. So don't fret too much on staying up. You can always sleep early and then wake up around 1-2 hours before your real alarm clock to study :)) It really helps if you wake up and study it makes it easier to remember things *IMO*.
- Write, Speak , Read -> 3 key factors into keeping the lessons all in your brain without being jumbled. 

I wish any students in their exam moments to take deep breathes and work hard. Remember failure is ok as long as you tried and felt like you did your best that is all their is too it.

~
Stressed out?

- Take 10min inteval breaks and come back to your work to start again. Repeat and rinse til you get the concept and flip the page.
- Eat some candies or things that you like. I know for me its Chelsea and Uha candy that makes me smile and helps me become distressed. 



- Also , go watch a movie you like on a rerun. Do something you like doing for a few minutes that you know that you can pause or something. 
- You can always eat? Eating is usually the best option for me with exams when I'm nervous but after eating probably a few Costco fries I'm really chill and relaxed. 


Sorry for the short blog post guys and gals or too whoever is reading. As you can tell I have exams atm and trying to do my best and pray that I will achieve a good mark that suits me. So my question for you guys is how do you guys cope with high school stress? Any tips for high schoolers doing exams? 
What is your favorite candy * 0 *?

Bye bye~!


No comments:

Post a Comment