Tuesday 29 January 2013

January Top 5 Quincy's Music Pick

Hey guys , so for anyone who does read my blog. I think many of you noticed I like Kpop but I love all kinds of music ㅋㅋ So anyways . . . These aren't necessarily going to be released in January but I'll try to focus around the month :).

Top 5 Music Picks of January

SNSD - I Got A Boy
5) This has been one of my jams since the start of the new year, the intricate dance moves caught my sleepy attention as well with the mix of beats. Each member has their own segement and spotlight which actually is awesome because we usually see the main '3' girls in every other video overshadowing everyone else . So kudos to SM finally realizing this. LETS HOPE it stays that way. 


Bruno Mars- Locked Out of Heaven

4) Number 4 goes to Bruno Mars , The beat is just so raw and retro. However, it's not just the rawness and retro aspect that makes this song awesome. It just feels like something you can rock too and sing with a girl/guy in a swing club while dancing. The feel is sooo 80's and a mix of reggae. Defiantly a must listen too. The 2:45 is just eargasm * 0 *.  .  sometimes I wish I had his voice :[ . . . MOVING ON!

P!nk- Try
3) This song is just too fabulous, the song just speaks for itself that you guys should never give up. Legit , this song is my exercise song xP and when I feel like I'm about to die in pain T . T exercising im like TRY TRY TRY TRY. This song is so motivating and powerful. As well the MV is just an awesome bonus , i've never seen P!ink dance contemporary so watching those raw powerful moves. Ughhhhhhhh for sure this is going to stick as an amazing song in my itunes and I would never skip it. 


어반자카파(URBAN ZAKAPA) - 니가 싫어(I hate you)

2) Ughh the vibes I get listening to this, The song just feels like those hipster songs you would find in a coffee cafe. Where you can chill or even just listen to this as a song after a harsh breakup or sad event. Defiantly  a song you could fall into sleep with ( IN A GOOD WAY). If you like to hear piano's and 3 angles beautifully belt out notes. LISTENNNN , I COMMAND YOU. Also, did you know in Korea they play so much of Urban Zakapa that it even overshadows the mainstream KPOP movement because thats how great their songs are. Very highly respected indie korean band in my books and you can't lie if you said they weren't talented.

Nine Muses-  Doll

1) Lastly , Nine Muses takes the cake for this month. The sweet tunes and reggae kind of feel as well as the consistency of their past music. Is what I feel brought them to me, as number 1. Their music has always been really good and it's a shame that their overlooked as the " girls who copied SNSD" but the thing is they aren't like SNSD. I feel like their music could be blasted airwaves but because everyone is so fixated into the structural status of the group they forgot they key element of why a group was created and that is the music. Well anyways, I hope you guys check this out and support them. By far they have improved so much and hearing this song to me is like my groove song when I want to cook or do my hair lolol.  

Agree or disagree with my picks ? And have suggestion on what else you guys want me to comment and take a look at?  Comment :D. AHUEHUEHE, 


Bye bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment