Friday 8 February 2013

Writing Personal

Hey guys ,

How are ya'll doing? I'll probably edit this post some time later. However , I just feel like I need to address my opinion. As writing is my outlet ,I really don't mind if you guys do skip this post because it really isn't interesting.

 As my new semester sets in , the assignments given were very interpersonal. I felt suffocated that I had to write about my life. Showing a side I don't like to show since its not the brightest and happiest thing I own to my memory with them. Anyways . . what got me thinking was that when I started to write about bits and pieces of life. I could see the trend of bad memories starting to pile and grow. In the end the write up ended with more bads than good. When I saw this , I scrapped the sheet and threw it in the garbage. 
After eating my dinner, taking a shower , doing homework. I finally went to bed. Looking at the window outside seeing a white blanket covering every corner it can find. I walk back into bed and looked up at my ceiling. Thinking, about that list I wrote.  I don't know why or how ,maybe because the room was dark and calm. I could finally think for one second, I smiled. I was like "heyy la maybe my life isn't so bad". I said this because I began to realize that all these memories helped me grow and pave who I am today. I still truly do wonder if I actually didn't have these obstacles in my life. Would I become those heartless rich spoiled kids? Hmmmm... who knows.

All I know for sure is that if we didn't have bad endings in our lives, how would we be able to feel the good ones? Right??? :)) and be who we are today because of them.


That's pretty much what I have to say ,to let off some steam in my head.

Bye bye~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment