Monday 4 February 2013

New Semester ( baby steps)

Hey guys ,

Today my school started the new semester. That means new classes , students and teachers. Wow.This change is huuuuuugee and its as if my previous semester did not mean a thing and was just something to look back in the past. Though , having the chance to experience new things in my previous semester that I wouldn't have known for myself if I haven't took those courses. IMO , I believe that if I hand't took these courses it would not make me as of today. I wish I had the guts to say thank you to all my teachers and shower them with some kind of gratitude. But knowing me, I wimped out and just left with a good bye and take care Mr./Mrs Blank. 


Moving on . . 

Starting the new semester was quite hectic. Reason why is the classes I have seem pretty intimidating -- actually scratch intimidating more like really intimidating. The course  I had , has majority of seniors and only a few juniors ( me being a junior) I felt like I really needed to up my game. Showing to them that just because i'm a junior you shouldn't feel inferior to me. Well thats what i'm thinking . . because some people I know that are of seniors have this high built " i'm too cool for school and anyone younger sucks" rep that kind of auras off into me. Thinking I must put on my A game. Hopefully I do survive this course and just quietly move on and get the mark I want and leave. 

Another particular problem I need to address is Phys.Ed . . oh boy. Having one empty course that needed to be placed in. Guidance counselors had to book me in Phys.Ed.. - Trust me i'm not the greatest in sports and I know I will do horrible when it comes to eye to eye coordination. WHYYY MEEEE . Ughh this whole week will be fitness day and for sure I know i'm going to be the weakest xP cause all I do is laze around and eat. Poop me. . Hopefully I make it alive and will write more about it near the end of the course.

Though I do know I may not do well , I will always make do whats given. Hopefully I can make do with this situation .. persevere and try to do my best. Hehehe :)) knowing I'm going to probably be picked last again in gym class like when I was a small kid. Whatever . . . right? Hopefully what gets to you to or anyone that is reading this. Is that if things are looking ever so hard , take baby steps. I know for me when I face something hard and needed to pass. Slowly pave a path for you in order to pass, yes , sure it may be long but effort doesn't betray you. If you know you're making progress with what your doing even if its as small , feel good about it because what small things you do overtime will increasingly amount to something bigger. 


Stay fresh guys,hwaiting~!
Bye bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment